Monday, August 15, 2011

blog # 1 - Autobigarphy

 Warm Up: I'm looking forward to hanging with friends and trying to get good grades this year.
I want to get all A's and all B's in EVERY class heheh.
I want to just chill with friends and have fun this year and goof off just a little.
I also want this year to be over so i can have more fun over the summer.
I also want to get a new phone and a laptop and other things this year.

Asimeant #1: Hi I'm Rileigh Cathrine Childress,I'm 12 almost 13 years old in 6 months.
I was born in Baton Rouge La in womens hospital on March-13-1998.
I live in Baton Rouge i go to school at Bethany Christian School I'm in the 7th grade.
My favorite things to do are ride bikes,hang with friend,read,text,watch Tv,get on Facebook,and other things.
My favorite hobbies are Swimming,Volleyball,Softball,Football,Danceing,and others.

I like to read books some of thee books i like are The Nine Lives Of Chole King, Soul Suffer, Ink Heart, Fang, The Angle Experment,Schools Out Forever, Pretty Little Lairs,To Kill A Mocking Bird, and Shiver,13 Little Blue Letters, 1 Last Little Blue Letter.
I like to watch movies here are some of my favorite Lady And The Tramp, Beastly, 17 Again.
I like tv shows here are some of my favorite Thats So 70's,George Lopez,My Wife And Kids,The Advents Of Old Chrtean, Haply Divorsed, The Nanny, Married With Children.

I love animals i want to be either a cop, teacher, or a CSI, person when i get older. I also want to either go to LSU for collage and maybe study the perfession of early child care like to teach the prekays or maybe the kindergardens. And i love bright or neon colors my favorite colors are  lime green,sky blue, bright yellow, black, hot pink. And thats every thing about me now so hope ya like it bye MRS COOKIEMONSTER OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment